Terms & ConditionsTerms and Conditions
1 “Company” means Greener Housing Solutions.
“Customer” means the customer (s) named and described overleaf and if more than one then jointly and severally and such term shall include the customer(s) heirs, administrators and executors.
“Work” means any installation and/or supply of products or service supplied by the company.
2. No quotation given by the company shall constitute an offer. Contract formation is deemed to occur upon signed acceptance by the company of a quotation previously signed by the customer.
3. The customer and the company acknowledge that this contract embodies the whole agreement between them and supersedes any and all oral and written and communications’ and negotiations by or on behalf of any of them. The customer cannot cancel, alter, vary or modify an order without the written consent of the company. The company shall not be obligated to perform or undertake any work matter or thing not specifically mentioned in this contract and agrees to supply the products and undertake only work described overleaf. The company reserves the right to charge for any extra work or any alteration costs incurred by the company.
4. The customer agrees to pay the deposit as set out overleaf (if any) upon acceptance of this contract by the company and acknowledges that the deposit is non-refundable.
5. The company shall be entitled to cancel the contract where the customer has failed to pay the deposit as set out overleaf (if any) within 30 days of the date of this contract.
6. Measurements shown are for production purpose only and may not necessarily be the finished size of the product. The company does not accept responsibility for the customers own measurements.
7. Where any work is to be carried out, the quotation is given on the basis that all work to be carried out is during normal working hours. Delivery and installation dates are approximate only. Failure to deliver and/or install does not confer any right of cancellation or refusal to accept delivery by the customer or render the company liable for any loss or damages directly or indirectly sustained by the customer as a result thereof
8. Unless otherwise agreed by the company in writing, the customer agrees to pay to the company the balance of the total price due by cash, credit card (charges may apply) or bank cheque on delivery and/or installation of the products. The company may in its discretion make and invoice each partial delivery. The risk in the products shall pass to the customer upon delivery. Should the products be stored by the company at the customer’s request for more than
30 days after the date when they were ready for delivery, the company may require payment at that time (i.e.: 30 days after the products were ready for delivery).
9. If the customer fails to make payment, the company shall be entitled to:
(a) Claim the company’s cost of and incidental to attempt to recover the amount due including the company’s debt collection and legal costs on a solicitor and client basis: and
(b) Cease any further deliveries to the customer and terminate any agreement in relation to any products that have not been delivered. All products delivered and/or installed remain the property of the company until the company receives payment in full and to that extent the customer hereby authorizes the company and its agents to enter its premises to recover such property and the customer agrees to indemnify the company from and against any loss or damage the company may incur whatsoever.
10. If the customer shall purport to cancel this contract or otherwise repudiate the same at any time or delay the date of commencement of the delivery and/or installation and it the company accepts such cancellation or repudiation, the customer shall pay to the company the costs incurred by the company to the date of such purported cancellation or repudiation or delay in commencement ( as the case may be ) plus 20% of the total contract price stated overleaf as and by way of liquidated damages and not by way of penalty.
11. The Companies Payment Terms are strictly “COD” means cash on delivery.
12. The company holds no responsibility for the charges and or service of SA Power Networks for the import/export meter.
13. The company holds no responsibility or affiliation for or with the customer’s electricity service provider
14. Finance - Monthly Payments must be made during the interest free period. Interest and payments are payable after the interest free period expires. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay out the purchase before the end of the interest free period. A $99 annual fee for Gem Visa applies. This notice is given under the Gem Visa Conditions of Use (as applicable), which specifies all other conditions for this offer. Also available to GE CreditLine, GO MasterCard and Buyer’s Edge customers. Other conditions, fees and charges payable, see relevant product websites for details. Credit is provided by GE Capital Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), Australian Credit Licence number 392145, trading as GE Money.
15. Solar Power – Prices and savings applicable to a standard installation (see below) and is dependent on eligibility for the Small-Scale Renewable Energy Scheme and the customer agrees to assign the rights to the STC’s to Greener Housing Solutions
16. Standard Installation must
• have a clear, unhindered vehicle access for installers
• have a complete home not under construction with wiring/ power supply complying with current electrical standards
• being single story with a pitched tin or tiled roof, not including tin tiles
• have a suitable location for the inverter. If location is exposed to elements a weather proof cover may be required
• understands that SA Power Networks and the Energy Provider are the Authority for the final approval and connection to the grid and any costs relating to this is the owner of the properties responsibility
17. Online only purchases; Greener Housing Solutions takes no responsibility for incorrect installation when Greener Housing Solutions is supplying the product but not the installation.
18. Online Information on installation is a guide only and is not Greener Housing Solutions responsibility for incorrect installation